Friday – Sunday: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- FREE – LBMA Members and Children under 12
- $10 Adults
- $8 Students (with I.D.) and Seniors 62+
Free admission after 3 p.m. on Thursdays and half price admission all day Friday
Claire’s diners receive ½ price admission with Claire’s receipt. Valid on day of dining only.
- All Day, September 28, 2018 – January 6, 2019 – Fragile Thoughts: Jane Brucker
- All Day, October 5, 2018 – January 6, 2019 – FARM FRESH: Narsiso Martinez
- All Day, October 12, 2018 – January 6, 2019 – John Sonsini - Daywork: Portraits
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm, November 18, 2018 – Family ArtMaking Every Third Sunday
- 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm, November 22, 2018 – Happy Hour!
Long Beach Museum of Art has earned the coveted and highest possible 4-star rating for demonstrating strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency from Charity Navigator, the nation’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities. Attaining a 4-star rating verifies that the Museum exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in our area of work. This exceptional designation from Charity Navigator sets the Museum apart from its peers and demonstrates to the public our trustworthiness. About one quarter of the 8,000 rated and most recognized charities across the nation have achieved this distinction!